PPSC Chief Officer Municipal
- The fastest test century score
- Some countries will host the 2022 Winter Olympics
Ber. Berbers, astonished people, are an ethnic group of Sarwan missions living in most areas
the. Which of the following countries is not a member of BRICS?
- The approximate frame of the land in the letters
- Siachen Glacier is located
- Siachen dispute started
- K2 is also known
- The highest Nangaparbat
- Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah left the Congress inside
- Old name of Chennai
- The capital of Bhutan
- The European Union held a referendum in Britain
June 23, 2016
- Mamnoon Hussain was from the President of Pakistan
- Tourmaline is classified as a semi-precious stone and can be found in gemstones.
- How many articles are there in the 1973 constitution?
Abdul Sattar Edhi was born
- The busiest road in the world
- Montreal is a city in the country
- Trach Mir is located in a mountain range
- Japan was the old name
- Mirza was born in Ghalib
- Badshahi Mosque is in Lahore. Aurangzeb built it
- Stand for DPI
Per inch dot
- There are senators from each province
- Faiz Ahmed Faiz was awarded Lenin Price
- Which of the following is a substance produced in man?
- Boiling point of water
- Meaning of poor financial support
Expenses exceed revenue
- A rooted event occurred
April 13, 1919
- What is the new name of ping pong?
- What is the length of badminton court for single competition?
- Arafa was famous in Kareem
- The headquarters of the Food and Agriculture Organization is located
To which Sufi lineage does Shah Abdul Latif Bhattai belong?
- The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
Muhammad bin Salman
- Shafqat Amanat Ali is the name of the band
Which former leader is addressing the Pakistan Assembly for the third time?
- White blood cells are also fighting against it
- Mohenjo Daro means
Mound of dead
- Who is the current Governor of Balochistan?
Justice (retd) Amanullah Khan
- When introduced in the Constituent Assembly in 1956
February 29, 1956
- Submarines due to the 1971 war
- Introduced by Hujjat Umar
- Written by Dasht-e-Sus
- Raja Gadha wrote
Become a queer
- Which provinces’ reforms were mentioned in Quaid-e-Azam 14 point?
Northwest Frontier Province and Balochistan
- How to run a cell in MS Excel
Press the tab key
Clicking on the cell
Press an arrow button
- The Arch of Jeans is located in the country
- He was the last king of Afghanistan
Muhammad Zahir Shah
- Democracy was signed between Nawaz Sharif and Benazir was present
- Which prophet was destroyed by a rain of clay stones?
- The 1999 war is also called
- There is another picture of landscape in MS Office
- In Excel, spacing in columns is called
. 56 Hazrat Halima prophet The foster mother of Prophet Akram belonged to the tribe
- Weapons and man were written
- Hard times, and the story of the two cities written
- Atmosphere is the most abundant element
- Akbar was born in Amarkot
- An adult human has bones
- Bread, cloth and houses were the slogan of political leaders
Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
- Located in the river Thames
. 64 The teeth of the Holy Prophet who was martyred in battle
- is the capital of Australia
- This was the beginning of the first census in Pakistan
- Wazir Khan Mosque is located
- which was written in the name of Asar-ul-Sunnid
Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
- Imran Khan won the World Cup
- Sindh Water Agreement was signed
- Falling into the butterfly
- Stand for in Pakistan
- Which country is called the land of thousands of islands?
- The novel was done by Angan
- How many provinces did the 1935 elections take place in?
It is the third source of Islamic jurisprudence after the Qur’an and Hadith
- Capital of Cuba
- The Wakhan Corridor separates from Pakistan
- Killed in the battle of Abu Jahl
- Which UN agency deals with population issues?
- Alma means meter
- is a descendant of Milli Nadi
- What is B if B has a son but B does not have a son?
- Every _ is ignorant of anything
- Abusive means
- Synonymous with ecstasy
- Naughty means
- In MS word, what control + = has significant effect
- Which poet’s collection of words is Shab Rafta?
- Complete the sentence
- What is the authorship of the name Bismillah Roya?
Colonel Muhammad Khan
To which poet did Allama Iqbal give the titles of Kashmir Poet and Mujaddid Kashmiri?
محمد دین فوک
- What is meant by an old parrot?
- Name of Allama Iqbal’s first regular work in Urdu prose
- What is Ghani Friday?
- There is less investment in Urdu but not much and this statement of Rasheed Ahmed Siddiqui, who is in the lowest position, is related to resistance.
- The magazine Tahzeeb-ul-Akhlaq is in progress
Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
- Written by Amrau Jan Ada Ki